Create high-performance, graphically complex mobile real-world games on at massive scale using Unity 3D on Android and iOS. You will work on a wide variety of technical challenges while creating engaging and fun real-world gameplay for tens of millions of players and work with a proven and experienced team of mobile and cloud developers to turn the entire world into a gameboard.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Build an amazing experience for the millions of users who play every day.
- Involvement in all areas of mobile game development including Programming of Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence and User Interface using Unity Engine
- Design, implement, test and maintain our casual gaming products.
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to continually iterate and improve user experience of our games.
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in Computer Science or any equivalent department. Preferably 1 to 3 years experience with C/C++/C#/Objective C or Java.
- Freshers can also apply. If you are an engineer and value a holistic and technology-agnostic approach to software engineering, we’d like to hear from you.
What you’ll learn in this role
- Developing, releasing and maintaining high-quality code.
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals.
- Good command of various programming languages (such as C#, Java) and experience on best practices and idioms of these languages.
Why us ?
- Your work will reach millions of users.
- Work with experienced team, who have delivered industry-leading products
- Growth proportional to contribution.
- We assure our developed unity game or app works seamlessly well across all types of phones and tablets.