Information we collect
a) Information you provide us
- Contact information (such as your name and email address)
- Your age
- Your username and password
- Profile information (such as a profile picture)
- Information that you provide when seeking help from our customer service (such as chat logs and screenshots)
b) Information we collect automatically directly from you when you use our Services
- Information about your game progress and activity
- Information about your device (such as device name and operating system, browser information, including browser type and the language you prefer)
- Information we collect using cookies and similar technologies (Note: You can refer to our Cookies Policy to learn more about opting out of such technologies)
- General geolocation information
- Google Play Services
c) Information we obtain from our partners
- Information that we receive if you decide to connect to a third-party social network (such as Facebook or Google Play Services)
- Information from billing partners (if you subscribe to some games or make an in-game purchase)
- Information for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you with better Services.
We do not request or intend to collect any “special categories of information” such as any information on health, race, religion, political opinions or philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences or orientation. Please be cautious when sharing this information about yourself (or others) in our forums.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in any one of our games, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Usage of the collected information
The main use of the information we collect and store is to provide you with the Services you request from us and to improve your gaming experience, but there are other uses as well. The uses for which we collect and store your information include:
- To improve and optimize our Services and our players’ experiences;
- To create your game accounts and allow you to play our games;
- To provide you with the correct versions of our games and/or applications (e.g. knowing which language to make our games available to you in);
- To identify and suggest connections with our other players and personalize our Services to you;
- To communicate with you about the Services you’re using, including in-game updates, new Services, and promotional offers that we think might be of interest to you;
- To enable players to communicate with each other;
- To provide technical support and respond to player inquiries;
- To protect the safety and well-being of our players;
- To protect Highbrow Interactive Pvt Limited’s rights and property in connection with our Services;
- To prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Terms of Conditions;
- To manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
- To administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other players, and to enforce our agreements with third parties;
- To conduct optional user feedback surveys; and/or
How long we retain your personal information depends on why we collected it and how we use it, but we will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
We will retain personal information about you and connected with your account and/or the Services you use from us for as long as you have an active account with us. We will take reasonable measures to delete this personal information if you delete your account. However, you acknowledge that we may retain some information after you have closed, or we have deleted, your account with us where necessary to enable us to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend, or establish our rights.
Security of your Information
Third – Party Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Our website and games may contain advertisements from “Third-Party Services,” meaning companies other than Highbrow Interactive Pvt Limited, that may link to their own websites, online services, or mobile applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Third-Party Services. If you have any questions about how these Third-Party Services use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
- Google Play Services
- Game Center
- Firebase Analytics
- Unity Ads
- Facebook Audience Network
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
(a) To access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information. You may do so in your account settings (via “Terms of Service and Privacy Notice“) or by contacting us using the information in the Contact Us section below.
(b) To object to the processing of your personal information (which is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests), ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you may do so by opting out of personalized offers based on in-game behavior, or by contacting us using the information in the Contact Us section below.
(c) If we are processing your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted pursuant to lawful processing grounds other than consent. You may do so by contacting us using the details at Contact Us heading below.
We will respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
Our Website and Services does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, we may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve our Website and Services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove that information from our records. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.