Euro Train Simulator
Euro Train Simulator is the first in a planned series of high-quality, feature-rich railroad simulation games covering every major destination in the world. Featuring an intuitive, easy to use interface, the game lets users play Career Mode to accomplish each scenario and unlock new trains and routes. Career accomplishments are featured on a leader board. On the other hand, Quick Mode lets you choose the train, route, source and destination stations, weather and the time of the day for the simulation.
- Weather : Clear, Overcast, Fog, Rain and Thunderstorm
- Time: 9:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00
- Signal: For ease of understanding, Euro Train Simulator currently uses the UK railway signalling, with Green, Single Yellow and Red lights.
- People: Animated passengers, from all walks of life, waiting at the station.
- Stations: The stations were designed keeping the authentic modern German railway stations in mind. The likeness is uncanny.
- Types of trains: Euro Train Simulator currently features 10 unique types of trains, ranging from Bombardier trains to super fast inter-city expresses.
- Sound design has been carefully created. More realistic sound, produced with the help of experts, is coming in the one of the next few updates.
- Camera angles: multiple, interesting camera angles have been provided: Indoor, Overhead, God’s Eye, Reverse, Signal Camera Angle and one customisable angle.
- A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus.